Meyer Service & Supply Ltd. is seeking a dedicated individual to join its service team as a Field Service Technician at our office in Brantford, Ontario. This is a full-time, permanent (indeterminant) position.
Our Field Service Technicians are responsible for cleaning, repairing, adjusting, and calibrating customer instruments. Besides repair and maintenance work, they provide technical support to our customers and the sales team by solving service-related problems and application support. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who is able to resolve technical issues and to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction through effective first-time repairs.
- Clean, test, repair, and calibrate customer instruments to ensure that they are within tolerances
- Provide telephone/email/Livechat support to customers to troubleshoot issues
- Complete test forms, service reports, and calibration certificates
- Conduct other support functions to maximize departmental efficiency
- Other tasks, as required
- College Diploma in Electronic, Mechanical, or Instrumentation Engineering Technology
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical service
- Fluency in French is a strong asset
- Competence with tools such as DMMs, soldering irons, basic hand tools
- Ability to read schematics or other technical documents
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs unassisted
- Must possess strong interpersonal/team skills
What we offer:
- A challenging and rewarding position in a growing company
- Comprehensive training on the instruments, which include several market leaders in their respective fields
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
About Meyer Service & Supply Ltd:
Interesting name for a technology company, isn’t it?
Back in 1978, our company was started with the goal of offering service on milk and grain analyzers and supplying the spare parts and consumables needed to keep them running at peak operating condition, hence Service & Supply. Over the past 40 years, our company has evolved to offer cutting edge instrumentation from leading companies in their respective fields, but without losing sight of the fact that the service & supply part of the business is just as important today as it was back then.
To offer leading-edge technology that people can use to accurately and reliably assess the quality of their food products and protective packaging in order to maximize its nutritional and economic value.
We believe in:
- Honesty and Integrity
Meyer Service & Supply Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.