The New Generation of SO2 Distillers for Wine Samples
The determination of sulphur dioxide in wine, grape juices and spirits is one of the most frequent analysis in oenology. Very often, the wine industries and third-parties laboratories must perform more distillations at a time: if a single-sample equipment is only available, the productivity is limited and quite poor. The new SO2 Glasschem stills with 2, 4, 6 or 8 places allow simultaneous and very efficient distillations, with an extremely affordable price. The new design, the flow-rate control system of the air stream, the high efficiency of the sample heating and the absence of sulphur leakes in the environment get these new instruments really unique.
- 2, 4, 6 or 8-place versions for simultaneous distillations
- Every kind of wine and spirit sample can be distilled
- All most common errors, found in conventional stills, are avoided
- Constant flow-rate of the air stream thanks to a precision control system
- No more SO2 leaks in the environment, thanks to the vacuum aspiration
- High-efficienty electrical heating avoids useless dispersions of heat
- Space-saving and ergonomical design
Water Consumption: 0,03 liters/minute per each distillation head
Distillation time: 10 minutes, either for free SO2 or for bound SO2
To find out more about the SO2 Glasschem Distillers, contact our sales team today!