The Combined Distillers for Volatile Acidity, Sulphur and Alcohol in Wines
The VA/SO2 Kombo Glasschem stills consist of a distillation unit for volatile acidity combined with 2 or 4 units to determine the sulphur dioxide, according to the Kombo version. These instruments are certainly the ideal solution for wine industries and third-parties laboratories which must perform distillations of more parameters, simultaneously: the VA/SO2 Kombo Glasschem distillers allow the additional analysis of the alcoholic content, with an accuracy better than 0,2%, thanks to the ebulliometric technique and to the special supplied software. The new design, the auto-draining system for eliminating the exhausted wine sample at the end of the distillation for volatile acidity, the flow-rate control system of the air stream for SO2, the high efficiency of the wine heating and the absence of gas leaks in the environment get these new instruments really exclusive.
- “All-in-one” instruments for the analysis of volatile acidity, SO2 and alcoholic content
- 2 available versions to satisfy all needs: Kombo 1+2 and Kombo 1+4
- Appliable to all wines and most grape juice and spirits
- 25% faster distillation time for volatile acidity than the traditional distillers
- Easy separation and draining of exhausted wine samples at the end of the procedure
- Several distillations of volatile acidity can be run in a row, without adding cold water
- 2 or 4 distillation heads for the total or free or bound sulphur dioxide
- Alcoholic content analysis based on the ebulliometric method (accuracy: better than 0,2%)
- Optional “Alcohol Determination Kit” for the determination of alcoholic content
- High-efficiency and energy-saving electrical heating
- Constant heat input: no differences from distillation to distillation
- Space ergonomical design
- Very compact sizes
- Easy to install and use
Water Consumption: 0,2 l/min.
Distillation time: 12 min/sample for volatile acidity, 10 minutes for free SO2 and 10 minutes for bound or total SO2, 5 minutes for alcohol distillation and 5 minutes for the boiling point determination
To find out more about the VA/SO2 Kombo Glasschem Distillers, contact our sales team today!