Based on Fourier Transform Spectrometer (FTIR), this unit measures the fat, protein, lactose, somatic cells, and various other solids.
After stirring, the milk is drawn from a sample vial and delivered to the measurement module. The sampling, sequencing and sample identification are performed by the Autosampler.
The Bentley FTS exceeds the IDF 141C:2000 and ICAR requirements for component measurement employing AOAC approved methodology.
- Sample identification is automatically recorded by barcode or RFID reader
- Sample temperature is recorded during the pre-stirring operation
- Internal heated reservoir provides for auto-rinse and auto-zero functions
- Ergonomic display monitor and keyboard are easily adjustable to individual operators
- Options: Diskette, serial, parallel and through network connections, which can be easily configured to be compatible with existing systems
Waterbath Robot Operating with the FTS/FCM Combi
To find out more about the FTS/FCM Combi, contact our sales team today!