Why wait around?
Optimize your dairy process with the fastest milk analyzer
But don’t worry, we don’t sacrifice accurate results to achieve our category-leading 20 seconds per analysis. With the DairySpec FT from Bentley Instruments, you can precisely control your milk standardization so that you can be certain that you are making the best use of your raw ingredients.
Forget about Clogs with our Performance Pump
The Bentley 150 was famous for being able to handle more viscous samples such as chocolate milk and ice cream mix that left others plugged up. Now, the DairySpec FT has improved on this pump even further so that you can analyse even your most challenging samples without any problems.
Quickly and accurately measure a wide range of liquid dairy products, including:
- Ice Cream Mix
- Smoothie Mix
- Kefir and other fermented products
- Condensed/Evaporated Milk
- Frozen Dessert
- ..and much more
- Simple, yet powerful software makes upgrading to the DairySpec a breeze
- Automatic rinse and zeroing functions allow operators to
- Integrated sample heater allows for cold product analysis
- Patented measurement cell standardization for long-term stability
- Built-in QC checks to ensure performance
Technology: Fourier Transform Infrared (FT-IR)
Measurement Range: 0-50% (Fat, Protein, Lactose, Solids)
Analysis Time: 20 seconds
Accuracy: Cv < 1% for all components, typically <0.5%
Repeatability: Cv < 0.5% for all components, typically <0.25%
Carry-Over: < 1.0%
Sample Volume: 6–8 ml
Sample Temperature: 4°–42°C
Start Up/Shut Down: Less than 10 minutes
Electrical: 110/220V; 50/60Hz
Dimensions: (DxWxH): 24″ x 26″ x 15.5″ (61 x 66 x 39.4 cm)
Weight: 100 lbs. (45.4 kg)
To find out more about the DairySpec FT, contact our sales team today!