The Combined Distillers for Volatile Acidity, Sulphur and Alcohol in Wines
The VA/SO2/OH Kombo Glasschem stills consist of a distillation unit for the alcoholic content combined with a unit for volatile acidity and 2 or 4 units to determine the sulphur dioxide, according to the Kombo version. The VA/SO2 Kombo Glasschem distillers are certainly the ideal solution for wine industries and third-parties laboratories which must perform distillations of more parameters, simultaneously. The new design, the auto-draining system for eliminating the exhausted wine sample at the end of the distillation for volatile acidity, the flow-rate control system of the air stream for SO2, the high efficiency of the wine heating and the absence of gas leaks in the environment get these new instruments really exclusive.
- “All-in-one” instruments for the analysis of volatile acidity, SO2 and alcoholic content
- 2 available versions to satisfy all needs: Kombo 1+2+1 and Kombo 1+4+1
- Appliable to all wines and most grape juice and spirits
- 25% faster distillation time for volatile acidity than the traditional distillers
- Easy separation and draining of exhausted wine samples at the end of the procedure for VA
- Several distillations of volatile acidity can be run in a row, without adding cold water
- 2 or 4 independent distillation heads for the total or free or bound sulphur dioxide
- Automatic stop at the end of the alcoholic distillation process
- High-efficiency and energy-saving electrical heating
- Constant heat input: no differences from distillation to distillation
- Space ergonomical design
- Very compact sizes
- Easy to install and use
Water Consumption: 0,3 – 0,6 l/min.
Distillation time: 12 min/sample for volatile acidity, 10 minutes for free SO2 and 10 minutes for bound or total SO2, 12 minutes for alcohol distillation
- Code no. 5022/VA1/OH1 – VA/SO2/OH Kombo 1+2+1 Glasschem distiller, 1 head for volatile acidity, 2 for sulphur, 1 for alcohol
- Code no. 5024/VA1/OH1 – VA/SO2/OH Kombo 1+4+1 Glasschem distiller, 1 head for volatile acidity, 4 for sulphur, 1 for alcohol
To find out more about the VA/SO2 /OH Kombo Glasschem Distillers, contact our sales team today!