Add Leak Location to Your Leak Detection
The Dansensor® LeakPointer® H₂O is the perfect addition to any quality control process. It can be used alone, or in tandem with the Dansensor® LeakPointer® 3 or 3+ to achieve the ultimate leak detection solution! First, determine if there is a leak (and it’s size) with a non-destructive leak test, then use the LeakPointer H₂O to find the leak’s exact location.
Test Packages With or Without Headspace
Regardless of whether a package has headspace, like modified atmosphere packages, or other packaging methods with little or no headspace, such as vacuum or skin packaging, the LeakPointer® H₂O can pinpoint very small holes with great precision.
Save Valuable Time
From the simple installation and operation, the mounted hydraulic lid to the easy-to-clean self filling/emptying tub; every feature of the LeakPointer H₂O has been designed to save you time and trouble!
- Mounted, pneumatic lid – opens/closes effortlessly and stops messy dripping
- Removable, rounded tub for easy cleaning
- Quick-release drain hose for filling and emptying the tub without heavy lifting
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge
- Balance hose allows testing on all types of packages (e.g. MAP, vacuum packed, minimal headspace, etc.)
- Manually adjustable pressure from -50 to -800 mbar
- Vacuum generation with compressed air only (no electrical connection required)
- Find the right fill-volume every time with mounted volume scale on tub
- Reversible tub gives convenient access to drain valve (face front or back)
- Complies with ASTM D3078
- Optional digital pressure meter ensures accurate tests, even on difficult packages
- Test package integrity and find exactly where leaks are located
- Test packages with or without headspace and regardless of gas mixture
- Ergonomically designed for operator safety and convenience
- Mounted lid avoids mess and requires no extra table space
- Easy to drain and clean
- Simple installation and operation
- No adjustment required for different package sizes or type
To find out more about the LeakPointer H₂O, contact our sales team today!