Off-Line Leak Tester for CO₂ in Modified Atmosphere Packages (MAP)
The Dansensor® LeakPointer 3 is the latest entry in Ametek Mocon’s precision leak detector portfolio. It helps you by checking that your CO₂ packaging process is sealing your packages effectively with fast read times that help you get back on track quickly if leaks occur.
Micro-Leaks Can Become Major Problems
You’ve gone through the process of packaging with the proper gas and making sure that the levels are correct, but it will be all for naught if you have a leak! The LeakPointer 3 can help; with it’s market-leading sensitivity, you can be sure that you are detecting even the smallest of leaks so that you can meet your shelf-life expectations.
Two Sizes to Fit Your Needs
The LeakPointer 3 is now available in 2 models: the 3 & 3+. The smaller LeakPointer 3 has a capacity of up to 6 tests per minute and the Dansensor® LeakPointer 3+ has a large chamber suitable for very large packages or for testing multiple packages at once.
- Non-destructive leak testing
- Ensures product quality
- Detects micro leaks down to 50 microns
- User interface harmonized with other Dansensor instruments
- Data collection and data sharing options
- Easy to operate
Additional benefits Dansensor LeakPointer 3:
- Immediate calculation of hole size
- Down to 10-second test cycle
- Additional option; Dansensor® PackBase
Additional benefits Dansensor LeakPointer 3+:
- Tests multiple large packages at once
- Designed for the food industry
- Easy operation via touch screen
- Scan barcode or choose program to operate
- Option to prompt user for additional measurement input
- Read the leaks in microns
- Immediate vacuum holding lid down (with visual indicator)
- Integrated Delta-P meter
- Auto data logging
- Data export per cycle via LAN
- Printing facility (USB)
- Low sensitivity to surrounding CO2 levels
To find out more about the LeakPointer 3, contact our sales team today!