The Most Flexible Package Integrity Test System For Your Toughest Applications
The Dansensor® Lippke 5000 from Ametek Mocon is the most versatile seal strength and package integrity analyzer available. It can be used for testing rigid, semi-rigid and flexible packaging, as well as porous and laminated foils for MAP and non-MAP applications in the food, pharma and medical industries.
Now Even Easier to Use
The Lippke 5000 has been completely redesigned from the ground up, starting with its all new user interface. Operators are now able to easily conduct tests, monitor performance and review test results form its intuitive display.
Expanded Testing Range
You can now test an even wider variety of samples with the same instrument and enjoy the most accuracy thanks to the built-in wide range sensor without sacrificing accuracy or flexibility. Previous models had to be chosen based on the strongest package at the expense of accuracy. The Lippke 5000 allows you to have the test range and the accuracy.
New features like manual inflation make difficult to test packages, such as vacuum-packed meats, easy to test.
Enhanced data import/export options such as an integrated USB port (for label printing, barcode scanner and stand-alone keyboard), cloning and back-up functions.
- New & improved measuring algorithm
- New test heads with integrated sense probe
- New touch screen offers simplified GUI
- Data capturing, storage & export
- USB port for optional barcode scanner, label printer or keyboard
- Meets ASTM and ISO standards
- IQ / OQ available
- PC software option for: FDA 21 CFR, part 11 compliance, test reports (PDF), graphs, combined test, interface with SQL database
- Optimized pressure regulation and fill times
- Improved accuracy and short test cycles
- Visual display of test results
- Pump feature to easily inflate flat packages
- Covers 1-5 bar pressure range
- Easy installation & data sharing
To find out more about the Dansensor® Lippke 5000, contact our sales team today!