Easy, Fast & Intuitive Package Integrity Testing
The Dansensor® Lippke VC1400 is a vacuum leak detection system that finds even the smallest leaks in blister packages, glass vials and other flexible, semi-rigid or rigid packages. It ensures seal strength and package integrity for quality control checks, R&D package testing and process optimization on the packaging line.
Reliable Testing Applications
The Lippke VC1400 automates the methylene blue dye test and bubble emission test, guaranteeing optimal reproducibility.
Flexible Addition to Your Quality Control Routine
The benchtop instrument is available in 2 product variations; either with an integrated vacuum ejector for use with compressed air or with an external, stackable vacuum pump. Various options & accessories are also available for customized and optimal utilization.
- High precision vacuum regulation
- No adjustment required for different package sizes or types
- Clear and concise on-screen test results
- One-touch documentation print-out with external printer
- Easy installation and operation
- Automatically capture and store data
- Test package integrity with blue dye or bubble test
- Touchscreen with GUI for user-friendly operation
- Vacuum generation with vacuum pump or compressed air
- Individual user logins for security
- Store test parameters for repeatability
- Data capture, storage and export
- USB port for connecting optional barcode scanner, keyboard or printer
- Optional accessories incl. vacuum chambers, vacuum pump unit and barcode scanner
- Multilingual user interface
- Compliant with ASTM D3078
- IQ/OQ validation documents available
To find out more about the Lippke VC1400, contact our sales team today!