Are you packaging with a Horizontal or Vertical Flow Wrapper?
Install a MAP Check 3 and Catch Problems Before They Become Problems!
With the MAP Check 3, we measure the gas levels continuously, that way every package gets tested. Think of it as a technician standing at your packaging machine testing continuously- all day, every day! With the optional GasSave function, simply set your targets and the MAP Check 3 will hit them. You can also combine gas monitoring of gas content on a vertical or horizontal flow packaging machine, with real-time control of package flushing, which translates into a 20-50% decrease in gas consumption. Also, if there’s a problem, the MAP Check 3 will alert your line operators immediately to avoid costly recalls or the need to re-pack entire batches of product.
- Easy to read colour touchscreen gives operators a real-time reading of O2 and optionally CO2 levels
- GasSave Technology automatically controls the gas flow so that you use exactly the correct amount of gas to purge your packages (optional)
- Data handling by Network, USB, or RS-232
- Integration with MAP Mix Provectus Gas mixer
- Multiple sampling points for complex packaging applications (optional)
- Major gas savings with GasSave function or when paired with Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus gas mixer
- Keep track of your machine’s actual gas consumption (GasSave)
- Reduces labour and waste costs compared to manual testing by catching out of spec packages as they happen
- Prevent recalls/repacking by stopping packaging machines if gas levels exceed limits
- Reduces work area CO2-levels to protect employees
- Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Machines
- Vertical FFS Machines
- Tunnel Packaging Systems
- Central Gas Mixer Monitoring
- Gas Buffer Tank Monitoring
To find out more about the MAP Check 3, contact our sales team today!