A Win-Win for Thermoforming and Tray Sealing Lines
The MAP Check 3 Vacuum gas analyzer provides on-line quality assurance of thermoforming and tray sealing lines by measuring gas composition on a continual basis. This ensures an effective MAP process line without compromising on quality!
- Oxygen or combined oxygen and carbon dioxide measurement
- Alarms for low or high gas concentrations
- Improved data logging capabilities with USB and Ethernet
- Ability to control the Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus gas mixer
- Delivered with PC software for LAN based data collection
- Optional measurement of buffer tank gas composition and pressure
- User configurable alarms
- Extended remote monitoring and control options with Modbus TCP
- Stops the packaging machine if preset gas limits are exceeded
- Measures every packaging cycle
- Continuous process monitoring of gas content
- Reduces labour and waste costs compared to manual testing
- Avoids recalls/repacking by stopping packaging machine if measurements exceed preset limits
To find out more about the MAP Check 3 Vacuum, contact our sales team today!