The Dansensor® MAP Mix Focus uses an electronic mixing principle to accurately and reliably mix either 2 or 3 food-grade MAP gases.
With the Dansensor MAP Mix Focus, you can monitor the gas mixing process in real time with a coherent on-screen overview that includes precise information about the current gas flow, total gas consumption, and actual MAP gas mix. Three configurations can be saved on the instrument to avoid errors when adjusting the gas mix for different products. The mixer easily works with both gas generators and bottled gas that deliver different or varying inlet pressures. It delivers a stabile gas flow and accurate gas mix every time.
The Dansensor MAP Mix Focus features a mid-capacity flow rate, suitable for both flow packaging machines with both direct gas feed, as well as tray sealer and thermoform packaging lines with buffer tanks.
- Real time display of actual gas mix, inlet and outlet pressures and flow rate
- Up to 500L/min (2 gas) and 750L/min (3 gas)
- Intuitive touch screen display
- Wide inlet pressure range (2-10 bar)
- Dynamic mass flow controllers regulate the flow of gases for accurate automatic mixing
- Reliable outlet gas flow supply for mid-capacity packaging operations
- Clear on-screen overview of gas mix and gas flush parameters in real time
- Stable and accurate mixing, regardless of inlet pressure
- Simple and intuitive set-up and operation
To find out more about the MAP Mix Focus, contact our sales team today!