The revolutionary MAP Mix Provectus from Dansensor uses an entirely new operating principle to advance the accuracy, operation and appearance of a gas mixer.
Simple to use, highly reliable and rich in data, this mixer gives vital feedback on information such as current gas flow, total gas consumption and actual gas mix at any time. It’s also simple when it comes to product selection as you no longer need to worry about inlet and outlet pressure, whether it will work with your nitrogen or oxygen generators or which gases you need to mix. Your only decision is whether you need to mix two or three gases, everything else gets set up on the intuitive touch screen once you power up the unit for the first time. Its flow rate is 1,500 L/min and you can bridge up to three mixers, tripling the capacity.
- Data logging of consumption, date, time and gas mix
- Very low pressure drop over the mixer, making it suitable for working with nitrogen and oxygen generators
- USB, Ethernet (LAN), RS232, Modbus TCP connections for data logging and control
- Mixes oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, air and argon (optional)
- Uses an intuitive touch screen for easy set-up and operation
- Meets traceability requirements by storing accurate information about current gas flow, consumption over time and gas mix
- Avoids operator errors with programming of up to 10 standard gas mixes
- Integrates fully with the Dansensor MAP Check 3 gas analyzer for ultimate effectiveness
- Helps reduce gas cost on flow packaging machines when used in combination with Dansensor MAP Check 3
To find out more about the MAP Mix Provectus, contact our sales team today!