Streamline Your Mojonnier or Rose-Gottlieb Fat Extraction Testing with the MOJO-60 MkII from Matrix Instruments!
Built on 40+ years experience in the dairy industry, we’ve noticed chemistry lab technicians mention the same thing time and time again: “the Mojonnier test is slow and we hate shaking the flasks”. So, we decided to hit two birds with one stone and automate this part of the Mojonnier test. The MOJO-60 is different from other shakers on the market in that you can now shake up to 8 samples without having to remove the flasks from the sample flask holders (Mojonnier buckets). This helps improve your lab’s productivity in a few ways:
1) Safer: eliminates the risk of dropping a flask vs. manual shaking.
2) Reproducible: each sample is agitated under the exact same conditions each time.
3) More Efficient: saves you time by shaking all samples together at once.
4) Reduces/eliminates repetitive strain injury associated with shaking required by the Mojonnier method.
5) Standardized shaking force and time, ensuring each sample is treated equally.
To find out more about the MOJO-60 Mark II, contact our sales team today!