Multiple Testing Capabilities
By combining a headspace gas analyzer, leak detector, and valve tester in one unit, the Dansensor® MultiCheck® 2 helps you achieve fast, consistent, and reliable quality control of your MAP packaging process. With the ability to conduct four tests in one – headspace gas analysis, leak detection, valve leak, and valve release – the Dansensor MultiCheck 2 is 50% faster, takes less space, and is more user friendly than its predecessors.
Designed Specifically for the Coffee Industry
The Dansensor® MultiCheck 2 helps to ensure that the characteristic taste and aroma of your products are preserved and that your brand reputation is protected. It is equipped with specialized filters and sensors for coffee applications – though it is also suitable for other applications.
Increase the uptime of your packaging line with this reliable analyzer and avoid time consuming troubleshooting exercises when inconsistencies arise. Moreover, reduce the risk of human error and improve your quality management with dependable data storage and real time data transfer. The instrument can store test results from more than 100,000 tests.
The Dansensor® MultiCheck 2 is designed for easy maintenance and cleaning, so you can proactively preserve the accuracy of your measurements and ensure uptime. Use the self-rinsing backflush program regularly to remove particles and contaminants from the system and replace the easy-to-access filters on the test head.
- Four tests in one: headspace, leak, valve leak and valve release
- O2 headspace measurements
- Optional degassing valve test unit (VTU)
- Test head with integrated sense probe
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Touchscreen with intuitive interface
- Store test settings for repeatability
- Data storage and real time data transfer
- USB port for connecting optional barcode scanner, keyboard or printer
- Compliant with ASTM F2095
- Complete MAP quality control for coffee packaging
- Protect your brand and product
- Maximize uptime with quick and reliable package testing
- Easy to use
- All-in-one integrated solution 50% faster than previous models
- Reduce time troubleshooting issues and risk of human error
To find out more about the MultiCheck 2, contact our sales team today!