The New Generation of Alcohol Distillers for Wine and Spirits
The determination of alcohol percentage in wine and liquors is one of the most frequent and important analysis in oenology. Very often, the wine industries and third-parties laboratories must perform distillations of more than a sample at a time: if a single-sample equipment is only available, the productivity is limited and quite poor. The new OH Glasschem stills with 1, 2, 3 or 6 places offer a complete range for different needs, with multi-sample models for simultaneous and very efficient distillations, at an extremely affordable price. The new design, the automatic cutout at the end of the process, the high efficiency of the sample heating and the absence of gas leakages in the environment get these new instruments really unique.
- 1, 2, 3 or 6-place versions to satisfy different analytical needs
- Every kind of wine and liquor samples can be distilled
- Automatic cutout of the distillation when the receiver flask is 95% full
- Longer distillation heads ensure that only water and alcohol are distilled over
- No glassware to be detached during normal use: no leakage error is possible
- High-efficiency electrical heating avoids useless dispersions of heat
- Constant heat input from distillation to distillation
- Space-saving and ergonomically designed
- Easy installation
Distillation Time: 7 minutes for 50 ml and 24 minutes for 250 ml
Power Consumption: 630 W/head
To find out more about the OH Glasschem Distillers, contact our sales team today!