The OsmoTouch 1 is a dedictaed solution for the rapid analysis of the freezing point variation in biological fluid, pharmaceutical, and industrial solutions.
Compact and sturdy, the OsmoTouch 1 can work with room temperatures up to 36°C. It is perfect for pharmaceutical/cosmetic/homeopathic applications and for uses in hospitals and R&D laboratories. Excellent for analysis of semiviscous samples.
Exciting New Features:
• Real-time graph of the sample temperature
• Alphanumeric sample ID can be added easily
• Optional barcode reader for a quick sample
• 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software
• On-board memory for up to 4,000 results
• Up to 3 calibration ranges
• USB port for data export
• CryoSoft Touch software for PC monitoring & data management
Capacity: Single Sample
Test Parameter: Freezing Point
Sample Types: Biological fluids, pharmaceutical samples and other solutions.
Compliance: FDA norm 21 CFR Part 11
Sample Volume: 50 – 200 μL
Analysis Time: approx. 2-3 minutes/sample (from 0 to 900 mOsm/Kg)
Accuracy: ±2.5 mOsm/Kg (from 0 to 600 mOsm/Kg) or ±0.5% of the value (from 600 to 3,000 mOsm/Kg)
Resolution: 1 mOsm/Kg
To find out more about the OsmoTouch 1, contact our sales team today!