This feature rich oxygen transmission rate analyzer is designed for simple out-of-the box user installation and is packed with new technology. This includes an absolute coulometric method, built in software to minimize user error and automatic relative humidity controls.
The OX-TRAN Model 1/50 provides MOCON accuracy and combines it with a new patent pending coulometric method for absolute readings, eliminating the need to calibrate. The OX-TRAN® Model 1/50 also comes standard with Quick Start® functionality which speeds set-up time. Frequency Modulation RH Control™, provides faster and automatic relative humidity controls – a feature which is typically not found even on more expensive units which allows for real-life testing conditions.
- Complies with ASTM D3985, F1927. JIS K7126-B. DIN 53380-3.
- ISO 15105-2
- Automatic RH control
- Built-in software
- Advisory screen prompts operator input
- Customize and store up to 99 test methodes
- System protects against over or under pressure
- System protects against thermal runaway
- Status-screens display real-time information
- Easy film placement with lift out test cell capabilities
- Our oxygen transmission rate testing system has automatic humidity control
- It has a bright, easy to read display and an advisory screen that prompts operator input
To find out more about the OX-TRAN 1/50, contact our sales team today!